- Enjoy painless, syringe-free anesthesia
- We offer dental sedation to help you relax
- Get a complimentary second opinion on your care
Many people are afraid of the thought of having a root canal. However, rather than causing you more pain, our Lenexa root canals will actually help you feel better! Skillful, expert care from the team at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry will:Dr Knight Talks about Root Canals Read Transcript
Dr Knight Talks about Root Canals
The term ‘root canal’ usually invokes fear in patients. For whatever reason, that seems to still be the trend, and it shouldn't be. Root canals should be painless, and here at our office, they are painless. We never initiate any treatment unless a patient is comfortably numb. We are able to provide pain relief same day should a patient walk in with a toothache.
- Stop the nagging pain from your damaged and diseased tooth
- Prevent potential damage to your other teeth and gums
- Prepare your tooth for a new dental crown
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable again
Don’t keep suffering with a painful tooth! Call us now at 913-251-9683 for a same-day emergency appointment. Established patients can be seen after hours and on weekends. You’ll find our office at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101.
Get Out of Pain & Preserve Your Tooth
If you’ve ever had an infected tooth, then you know how painful they can be. The nagging, searing pain can make it difficult to relax or even fall asleep. Fortunately, the trained dentists at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry can put an end to your dental pain with a root canal procedure.
A root canal is one of the most misunderstood dental treatments. Contrary to popular belief, having a root canal procedure is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Especially in the experienced hands of our dentists, you won’t worry about feeling a thing. Here is what you can expect:
- First, our team will numb only the affected tooth so you are perfectly comfortable during the course of your treatment.
- If you’re nervous about your visit, our dentist can prescribe an easy-to-swallow pill for you to take ahead of time. By the time you’re seated in our dental chair, the oral sedation will have begun working, and you’ll feel completely relaxed. All you’ll have to do is sit back and leave all the work to us.
- Once you’re comfortable, we’ll access the infected inner part of your tooth, clean it out, then seal the root canals and fill the tooth with tooth-colored composite resin.
- As a finishing restoration, we will place a new dental crown to strengthen the tooth and help prevent any further problems.
With Lenexa root canals, you’ll feel better and you’ll have virtually all your chewing capacity restored! Call us today at 913-251-9683 if you’re hurting, and we’ll schedule an appointment for you as soon as possible.