With Lenexa orthodontics from Dr. Pierce or Dr. Knight, crooked teeth won’t have you hiding your smile much longer. We offer you two great smile-straightening solutions using clear teeth aligners. Our treatment:Dr Knight Talks about Orthodontics and Clear Liners Read Transcript
We offer clear aligner therapy in our practice. So most people know that as Invisalign, and that is one of the companies that we use to treat orthodontic cases.
But orthodontics anymore, so many people want the option to have clear aligner therapy versus traditional bands, brackets, and wires, and it really allows us the opportunity to see the patient periodically, track to see how they're moving through their treatment while they are essentially able to treat themselves at home.
This is a great option for patients of any age because the clear aligners are just that. Clear. They're not gonna be noticeable when you're sitting at a meeting or when you're giving a presentation. You can wear them while essentially invisible to those around you
- Uses no metal, brackets, or wires whatsoever
- Can correct your uneven smile in as few as 12 months
- Will give you more confidence to speak up in public
- Can help you look younger, healthier, and more attractive
See Straight Teeth Quicker With Invisalign & ClearCorrect
Thankfully, today there are great alternatives to traditional metal braces. If shiny, silver “train tracks” is all you think about when orthodontic care comes to mind, then you’ll love our orthodontic treatment. We offer you two great choices for straightening your teeth:
- Invisalign – Many of our orthodontic patients choose Invisalign treatment to get a straighter smile. Rather than unsightly metal, Invisalign offers smooth plastic teeth aligners that fit comfortably in your mouth. Throughout your Invisalign treatment, you’ll wear a series of aligners, each one slightly different from the one before.
- ClearCorrect – ClearCorrect works in a similar way, using comfortable, metal-free teeth aligners. ClearCorrect is newer than Invisalign and is generally more affordable. Our dentists can help you decide which orthodontic option will best meet your needs.
For either orthodontic option, all you have to do is wear the aligners for 22 hours each day, and they will gently move your teeth into their proper positions. You can easily pop them out for eating and brushing, or for a special occasion. However, their clear design makes them virtually invisible, and others will probably not notice them at all unless you point them out. All they will see is your smile getting straighter and straighter. You could complete your treatment in as few as 12 months.
Our Lenexa orthodontics can give you the straight smile you’ve been dreaming about. Call us today for a consultation at 913-251-9683. You can also .