No longer do you have to live with missing and damaged teeth. Using Lenexa dental implants, Drs. Pierce and Knight can restore your teeth and improve your quality of life. Our implant treatment will help you:Dr Knight Talks about Dental Implants Read Transcript
If a patient is missing a tooth and they're wondering if they need to have that area restored or replaced with another tooth, it really is important to replace that missing tooth, because if it's not replaced, it's not only going to affect your function but can sometimes affect your speech. It can cause shifting of surrounding teeth in that area, and overall, it can lead to inability to cleanse around that area properly. I think an implant is a better option than some of the older traditional options like, say, a bridge or a traditional partial, because it's fixed, it's permanent, you can't remove it. It's going to function like a natural tooth would.
- Show off a whole, healthy smile full of beautiful teeth
- Open up new menu options without settling for bland, tasteless food
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
- Feel better about your appearance and enjoy higher self-esteem
Restore your smile and eat whatever you want. Call Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your appointment. You’ll find us on Rosehill Road in the 66215 ZIP code.
Restore Your Teeth & Enjoy Life More
We make it as easy and comfortable as possible for you to get your teeth back. To do that, we administer anesthesia painlessly and offer oral conscious sedation to help you completely relax during any extractions needed to prepare for your implant placement. To us, your comfort takes top priority.
No matter why you’re missing teeth, we can help. You shouldn’t have to go through life without all your pearly whites! Teeth implants serve as artificial tooth roots. After an oral surgeon has placed them in your jaw, implants can support one of several types of new replacement teeth:
- For a single missing tooth, we can attach a strong and beautiful crown to the top of an implant. Your new crown will make biting and chewing easier. It will look so natural that no one will ever guess it’s a replacement tooth.
- If you have several missing teeth in a row, then we can have an implant-supported bridge made for you. It will anchor to two or more implants and fill in the gap left by your missing teeth. It will stay firmly in place and won’t require any special care or maintenance.
- We can also attach a set of dentures to your implants. Implant-retained dentures are a huge leap forward in comfort and stability over conventional dentures. Their snap-and-ball attachment system prevents them from moving around.
- For even more comfort, you may opt for implant-supported dentures that transfer the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, not your gums.
Dental implants in Lenexa can give you back a whole smile! Call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your implants consultation, or .