- Enjoy painless anesthesia with The Wand®
- Relax with oral sedation during your appointment
- Schedule early mornings and late afternoons
Today’s dentures have come a long way from your grandparents’ false teeth. With advances in technology and materials, our Lenexa dentures fit more comfortably and perform better than ever! Custom dentures from Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry can help you:Dr Pierce Talks about Dentures Read Transcript
Dr Pierce Talks about Dentures
Sometimes it is necessary to move to a denture or replace a denture that you have. Our office can help you with that. We have expertise in doing dentures, and we've been doing dentures for many years. When you are losing your teeth and those teeth do need to be replaced, a denture is a great option for you. We can build that denture so that it looks natural and people won't tell, be able to tell, that you're wearing a denture. That's the main thing. People don't want to have the idea that they're going to be known for wearing a denture, and creating the cosmetics in that denture and creating the right length of teeth and the look is important for patients.
The other thing with dentures is the new thing that we're doing is retaining those dentures with implants. So when we look at doing dentures, sometimes it really makes sense to put a couple of implants in, and then those dentures are retained by those implants. They still come in and out, and you can keep them clean and you can treat them just like you would a normal denture, but you have better retention. So you're eating things that are, that most denture wearers would have a little bit more difficulty eating, the tougher foods. So having implants in those sites where you can retain those dentures is important as well.
- Eat the foods you’ve been having to avoid
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Smile with newfound confidence and self-assuredness
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Earn more respect in your professional circles
If you’re ready to change your mouth with new dentures, call us today at 913-251-9683. We’re located at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101 – just off I-35. If you need any teeth extracted, be sure to ask us about dental sedation and our syringe-free anesthesia.
Treat Your Mouth to Secure New Teeth
If loose, floppy artificial teeth come to mind when you think of dentures – think again! At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, we offer you a variety of dentures options that will restore your bite and give you a beautiful new smile. Here are a few types of dentures that you can get from our team:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These are the gold standard that many of our patients rely on. They will replace a complete arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – We use this type of denture when you have some healthy teeth remaining. They will anchor to your other teeth using a clasp.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure your new dentures to a set of dental implants using a system of balls and sockets. You’ve never felt replacement teeth as good as these will feel.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best-fitting type of dentures. They will attach to dental implants using a sturdy bar that transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, just like natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – We’ll fit you with temporaries while your final restorations are being made. You’ll never be without a great smile again!
Our Lenexa dentures can dramatically improve your quality of life. Call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your consultation. We’re open early mornings as well as late afternoons.