- We’ve served the local community for over 40 years
- Relax with oral sedation during your visit
- A wide range of hours makes scheduling easy
Dr. Robert Pierce, Dr. Ashley Knight, and the rest of our dental team have always believed we should give back to the community that has been so good to us. Below are a few of the ways we pour our time and resources into the Lenexa area and the greater Kansas City area.
- Our doctors and our team participate in the Kansas Mission of Mercy (KMOM), an annual free dental clinic to help the underserved receive beneficial dental care
- We participate in local Lenexa festivals (i.e. the Freedom Run, the Spinach Festival)
- We have been featured in 435 Magazine as one of the Top Dentists in the KC Metro for the past three years
If you’re ready to schedule your next dental visit, come to a dentist office that cares about the local community! Call Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry today at 913-251-9683.
We greatly enjoyed donating to the Grey Oaks BBQ silent auction this year! We donated an adult basket (including a Sonicare toothbrush) and a kids basket (including a kids Sonicare toothbrush). Michelle, the office manager, is in this picture holding the yellow ribbon, and her husband is holding the ribs 1st place trophy (he’s a patient at our office as well)!