Lenexa general dentistry at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry can help keep your smile looking its best. Our dentists and staff offer you a variety of treatments to make sure your teeth look great and your oral health remains in top form. You’ll benefit from:Dr Pierce Talks about General Dentistry Read Transcript
Coming to a general dentist is very important. Six-month recall, six-month visits to your dentist to have them, have us check your teeth is so important. We see time and time again when patients have neglected those visits to their dentist, they come in to see us, and it's almost like we want to say, ‘If we'd only seen you six months ago. If we'd only seen you a couple months ago, we would've been able to do a lot more with this tooth.’ Regular recall visits are so important for patients. It's amazing now, we still have decay in our mouth, and we still have poor hygiene. If we can get you in the office and we can teach you how to maintain your teeth, we're going to let you just fly with that. We're going to able to ... You'll have a great relationship. We're going to be able to provide a really great smile for you with longevity. But when you're not in the office and coming to see us on a regular basis, things slide. Things slip. We see decay happens.
We're really preventive in our office. We want to see you every six months for cleaning and exams so that we can be proactive and cut things off before they have a problem. Put fires, small fires out rather than big fires. Obviously, we'll take care of those big fires too for you when they happen, but obviously we want to see you for preventive maintenance so that we can provide quality care for you.
- A wide range of office hours to fit around your family’s busy schedules
- Advanced dental technology to make your care as efficient as possible
- Sedation if needed to ensure completely comfortable treatment
- A tradition of excellent patient care spanning over 40 years
You’ll be ensured of a completely relaxing dental experience. Call us today to schedule your appointment for general dental services: 913-251-9683 . We’re located just west of I-35 and the Lenexa police station. If you’re a new patient, you’ll receive a free Sonicare toothbrush!
Routine Dental Care Improves Your Health & Confidence
Our general dental services are the building blocks of a healthy, confident smile. Visiting us regularly for checkups helps us catch and treat small oral problems before they have the chance to do serious damage to your smile. Below are a few treatments that Drs. Pierce and Knight offer our patients:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us every six months so we can keep your teeth clean and head off any dental disasters. New patients will receive a full set of X-rays along with a 30-minute consultation with our dentist.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums are suffering from infection, we’ll use scaling and root planing (also known as “deep cleaning”) to rid your mouth of harmful bacteria so your gums can begin to heal.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We offer patients counseling and tips as well as recommendations for specialty products to help with this chronic condition.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We’ll help you avoid potentially awkward and embarrassing social interactions with specific care tailored to your situation.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our professionally made mouthguards can protect your or your kids’ teeth from injury during sports or from teeth grinding while sleeping.
To make your next appointment for Lenexa general dentistry, call us today at 913-251-9683 . You can also .