For those who want a beautiful smile but don’t have naturally perfect teeth, we offer cosmetic dentistry treatment using Lenexa dental veneers. Veneers can:Dr Knight Talks about Veneers Read Transcript
If a patient is unhappy with the appearance of their smile, our digital imaging and intraoral scanner can allow us to take images of that patient and essentially do a mockup of what dental veneers could do for their smile and how they could improve the overall appearance of their smile. Veneers are an excellent way to restore function and build confidence in a person's smile
- Give you brand-new confidence in your pearly white teeth
- Help you feel better about yourself and your appearance
- Motivate you to reach out and meet new people
- Inspire you to achieve your professional goals
If you’re ready to create a stunning new look, call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your complimentary consultation. We’re located at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101, in the 66215 ZIP code.
Re-Create Your Image With a Radiant Smile
There’s nothing that says success like a beautiful, radiant smile. Our smiles are one of the first things others notice about us and will judge us on – like it or not. In fact, a recent survey found that 45 percent of people believe a smile is a person’s best feature. If yours isn’t giving other people the right impression of you, it’s time to do something about it!
Dental veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored material, usually made from porcelain, that our dentist will bond to the front of imperfect teeth. Teeth veneers are great for concealing flaws that can detract from your smile. They’ll quickly cover gaps, cracks, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
Usually, only two appointments are needed to give you your new look. We can even give you a preview of your new smile before any work is done. The process works like this:
- We’ll discuss how you want your smile to look so we can specify the length, shape, and color of your veneers and provide specifications to our lab partner.
- To prepare your teeth for veneers, we’ll gently remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for them. Then we’ll take digital impressions so our lab partner can craft your veneers to exact specifications.
- When the veneers are ready for placement, you’ll return to our office and your dentist will cement them to your teeth. We will make any final adjustments to make sure they fit perfectly and look beautiful.
Your new teeth veneers should last for many years without any special care. Just brush and floss like you normally would, and you’ll enjoy a gorgeous new smile and loads of confidence!
Call us today for a free consultation to discuss Lenexa dental veneers at 913-251-9683 , or . Let us create your dazzling new look!