At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, we love helping our patients create beautiful new smiles. It’s one of the reasons we come to work each day! If your smile isn’t quite as glamorous as you’d like, we offer aesthetic dentistry that can give you joy when you look in the mirror. Our Lenexa cosmetic dentistry can help you:
- Take pride in showing off a radiant, gleaming smile
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Get second glances from strangers
- Feel comfortable speaking up in social settings
Call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation or second opinion. We’re located at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101. Besides Lenexa, we also serve the communities of Shawnee, Overland Park, Leawood, and Olathe.
Create the Smile of Your Dreams
Our team offers you a variety of dental treatments to help you improve the look of your smile. During your consultation, we’ll outline all your options and possibilities, helping you zero in on your smile goals so you can decide which treatments are best for you. Our services include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain restorations make quick work of tooth flaws like chips, cracks, fractures, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. They bond in place to create aesthetically pleasing teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Our dentist will use composite resin (the same material we make our fillings from) to repair your damaged, stained, or gapped teeth. One appointment is usually all that’s required to create your new smile.
- Teeth Whitening – New patients receive free whitening treatment! We offer a variety of options to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile, including the KöR system and at-home treatment options.
- Orthodontics – Take your choice of treatments using clear teeth aligners. Both Invisalign and ClearCorrect can deliver you a straight new smile in as few as 12 months – comfortably and discreetly.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll use special tools to smooth away rough and uneven tooth edges. This treatment will give you a more beautiful and even smile line.
- Crown Lengthening – Our dentist will gently remove excess gum tissue to make short teeth appear longer and more attractive.
- Gum Reshaping – If a “gummy smile” is overshadowing your teeth, we’ll adjust your gumline, letting your teeth take the spotlight rather than your gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums are receding, we will refer you to a trusted local periodontist who can perform a gum graft procedure to make your gums more attractive and healthy.
- Smile Makeover – Our dentist and staff will work with you one-on-one to create a custom treatment plan combining several of our cosmetic dentistry services. We’ll even show you a smile preview so you’ll know exactly what your new smile will look like.