At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, we love helping our patients create beautiful new smiles. It’s one of the reasons we come to work each day! If your smile isn’t as glamorous or attractive as you’d like, we offer aesthetic dentistry that can give you joy when you look in the mirror. Our Lenexa cosmetic dentistry can help you:Dr Knight Talks about Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
With our digital imaging and our intraoral scanner, we really have the ability to show patients what their smile could look like. So if they're debating whether or not they want to pursue any sort of cosmetic dentistry, that technology, the digital imaging, really gives patients the opportunity to see what their end result could be prior to us initiating treatment. So it really gives them confidence in moving forward with their treatment before we initiate anything invasive.
- Take pride in showing off a radiant, gleaming smile
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Get second glances from strangers
- Feel comfortable speaking up in social settings
Call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation or second opinion. We’re located at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101. Besides Lenexa, we also serve the communities of Shawnee, Overland Park, Leawood, and Olathe.
Create a Smile That Will Turn Heads
Our team offers you a variety of dental treatments to help you improve the look of your smile. During your consultation, we’ll outline all your options and possibilities, helping you zero in on your smile goals so you can decide which treatments are best for you. Our services include:Dr Pierce Talks about Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
The nice thing about cosmetic dentistry is that there are so many options out there, and we can give patients the smile they've always wanted because we have the technology to provide that. So a new thing that we have in our office is the Trio scanner. So we can scan your mouth and we can scan your teeth and then take a photo of your teeth, and we can kind of project exactly what that smile design is going to look like. And we can do that within about 30 minutes of taking that photo. So we can provide the patient with a look, a preview, so to speak, of what that smile is going to look like. Obviously we're going to go ahead and dial that in a little bit more with our technicians at the lab, but we can kind of give the patient an idea of what they can expect if they were to proceed with a cosmetic makeover like veneers or a cosmetic bonding or other other procedures there.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain restorations make quick work of tooth flaws like chips, cracks, fractures, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. They bond in place to create aesthetically pleasing teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will use composite resin (the same material we make our fillings from) to repair your damaged, stained, or gapped teeth. One appointment is usually all that’s required to create your new smile.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer a variety of options to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile, including the KöR system and at-home treatment options. Patients can receive $150 off their KöR whitening right now!
- Orthodontics – Take your choice of treatments using clear teeth aligners. Both Invisalign and ClearCorrect can deliver you a straight new smile in as few as 12 months – comfortably and discreetly.
- Teeth Contouring – We can quickly smooth away rough and uneven tooth edges to give you a more beautiful, even smile line.
- Crown Lengthening – Your dentist will gently remove excess gum tissue to make short teeth appear longer and more attractive.
- Gum Reshaping – If a “gummy smile” is overshadowing your teeth, we’ll adjust your gumline, letting your teeth take the spotlight rather than your gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums are receding, we will refer you to a trusted local periodontist who can perform a gum graft procedure to make your gums more attractive and healthy.
- Smile Makeover – Your dentist and our staff will work with you one-on-one to create a custom treatment plan combining several of our cosmetic dentistry services. We’ll even show you a smile preview so you’ll know exactly what your new smile will look like.
Lenexa cosmetic dentistry can give you a new outlook on your life. Call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your free consultation, or .