Show Off a Confident New Look With a Lenexa Smile Makeover
96% of adults think a good-looking smile makes someone more romantically appealing. Source.
People notice your smile immediately. That’s why it’s so important to have a beautiful smile you can feel confident showing off wherever you go. At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, we love to help our patients improve the look of their smiles. With a Lenexa smile makeover, you come in with imperfect teeth and leave with a beautiful, radiant smile. Our treatment will:
- Use digital imaging for precise results
- Let you see your transformation in advance with a digital preview and a wax-up model
- Give you a boost in confidence to put forth your best smile
- Help you look healthier and more attractive
Get started on your custom makeover today! Call us at 913-251-9683 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation or to get a second opinion. You’ll find us at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101 – just off I-35 in Lenexa.
Hide Your Smile Flaws & Enjoy a Gorgeous Grin
How do you think Hollywood celebrities get such gorgeous grins? Most of the time, it’s not because they naturally have great teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is their path to a beautiful, healthy look – and it can be yours as well! At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, we offer you many ways to get your dream smile. Your choices include:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer in-office and at-home whitening options. The KöR system offers quick and dramatic whitening results in one appointment.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Composite resin material quickly repairs chips, cracks, stains, and worn teeth, while contouring will smooth away and even out your rough tooth edges.
- Dental Veneers – We bond these thin shells to the front of damaged teeth to instantly transform your look.
- Orthodontics – You have two choices for your crooked and misaligned teeth. Invisalign and ClearCorrect both use clear plastic teeth aligners rather than metal braces.
- Gum Reshaping – If your gums are more prominent than your pearly white teeth, this treatment will gently remove excess gum tissue. Short teeth will appear longer, and your smile will look more balanced.
- Gum Graft – To correct unsightly receding gums, we’ll refer you to a trusted periodontist for a gum grafting procedure.
Plus if you are nervous at all about your treatment, we offer oral sedation so you can stay calm and relaxed without feeling a thing.
There’s no end to the combinations of treatments we can do for your Lenexa smile makeover! Call us today at 913-251-9683 to schedule your consultation, or .