When you’re searching for a new family dentist, there are many factors to consider. At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, our dentists and team members offer the complete package. Here are just a few benefits of our Lenexa family dentistry:Lindsay Talks about why she brings her Family Read Transcript
Our daughter had an accident in the shower and bumped her mouth really bad, and he was our first phone call. And we brought her here and then loved the level of care that she received and follow-up from that. And we were able to transition the rest of our family here very easily. I think reassurance and very detail oriented, very good at explaining exactly what they're going to do, what to look for, what might have to happen in the future. I think it’s, as a mom, it's good to have trusted people that you can rely on. I don't know anything about dentistry, and so it's very important that they are professional. I know they are always going to continue education, just that they're up on what my kids need.
- The ability to see up to three of your family members at the same time
- A play area to keep your kids entertained
- Relaxing oral conscious sedation that ensures comfortable treatment
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, intraoral photography, dental lasers, and syringe-free anesthesia
- Convenient early morning and late afternoon hours that make scheduling easy
- Total dedication to providing exceptional care and building lasting relationships with our patients
Call us today to schedule appointments for all your bunch: 913-251-9683. We’re located at 8615 Rosehill Road, Suite 101 – not far from Rising Star Elementary and Apache Elementary.
Our Family-Oriented Staff Loves Treating Kids
At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, we see children as young as 3. We’ll give your little one a “happy visit” to ease them into their dental care. We’ll show them some of the equipment we use and introduce them to our staff – going at their pace and never forcing anything on them. The idea is for them to form positive associations with going to the dentist so they can maintain healthy smiles for life.
Once kids start visiting us for routine checkups and cleanings, they can pick a toy from our “toy tower” following their successful dental visit. We’ve found this is a good motivator to help kids sit still during their visit.
Because of our flexibility and trained staff, we have the capacity to see up to three of your family members all at the same time. This will save you time and hassle over having to make individual appointments and trips. If you have a larger family, we can schedule appointments back to back for your convenience.
Keep Your Family’s Smiles Bright With Our Care
We offer treatment for every member of your family. Bring your loved ones to Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, and you’ll never have to worry about them receiving the best dental care possible. Here is a list of a few types of care our family dentists offer:
- General dentistry including checkups, gum disease treatment, and custom mouthguards
- Cosmetic dentistry that will unlock a beautiful new smile and give you confidence in your appearance
- Orthodontics using your choice of Invisalign or ClearCorrect, either of which can straighten your smile in as few as 12 months
- Dental crowns and bridges to rebuild your smile and make eating a pleasure again
- Restorative dentistry to repair your damaged teeth, improve the look of your smile, and renew your bite
- Implant dentistry to replace your missing teeth and improve your oral and overall health
- TMJ treatment that relieves your jaw pain and eliminates harmful teeth grinding
Your loved ones deserve the best Lenexa family dentistry they can get! Call Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry today at 913-251-9683 to schedule appointments, or .