Instead of constantly worrying about slippery dentures or how to hide all the gaps in your smile, you can secure your restorations to teeth implants. With Springs, KS dental implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Together, we can devise a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral health.
The very best solutions will depend upon the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant– This is essentially a total synthetic tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This advanced technique permits you to obtain implants and a restoration on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Arrange your consultation at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry to find out exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Springs, KS. Call 913-251-9683 today for an appointment. You can also .