Missing teeth has an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure of day-to-day life and develop hesitation about yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can resolve every one of these concerns. With Raytown, KS dental implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capability to chew
- Restore your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can propose a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral health and wellness.
The best services will depend on how many teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant– This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This sophisticated technique allows you to get implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your appointment at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Raytown, KS. Call 913-251-9683 today for an appointment. You can also for an appointment.