Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop a lack of confidence about yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can deal with every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capacity to chew
- Renew your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Regain your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work and healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you get the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can come up with a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The most effective solutions will depend upon the number of teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant– This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This innovative procedure permits you to get implants and a set of teeth on the same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Mission, KS. You can also for an appointment.