Life is starting to get back to normal. As you prepare to enjoy backyard get-togethers with family and friends, vacations, and more, you don’t want an oral health problem to derail your plans.
You can get treatment for dental emergencies at our office in Lenexa, KS, but we would prefer to help you avoid those kinds of problems. If you haven’t been to the dentist since before the pandemic, then now is the time to schedule your return appointment at Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry.
Call 913-251-9683 and let us work with you to improve and maintain your health smile.
Be Proactive About Your Smile
To keep your mouth healthy, you need to have a good and consistent oral care routine. The American Dental Association recommends doing three things consistently:
- Brushing your teeth for two minutes twice per day
- Flossing between your teeth and gums once per day
- Getting dental cleanings a few times each year
If you haven’t had a professional cleaning since before the pandemic, then we strongly encourage you to visit us soon. Most people experience some plaque and tartar build-up over time. That leads to tooth decay and gum infections. With professional care, we can remove that build-up, which reduces your risk of cavities, tooth infections, periodontal disease, and tooth loss.
Most people will experience cavities and periodontal problems during their lives. Knowing this, our team members keep an eye out for any signs or symptoms of those issues. The sooner we catch them, the easier it is to get you the treatment that you need to restore your oral health.
After all, we would prefer to remove decay and give you a filling today instead of having you need a root canal for a painful tooth infection tomorrow. Likewise, we want to address gum disease before it leads to loose teeth and chronic bad breath.
Discover What Makes Our Care Great
Regardless of how long it has been since your last dental appointment, you are welcome to visit our practice. We want to make coming back to the dentist as easy as can be for you and your loved ones.
By visiting us, you can take advantage of:
- Pain-Free Dental Care – If you haven’t been to the dentist in more than a year or more than a decade, dental anxiety may be a factor. We offer syringe-free local anesthetic so you can be free from pain during your dental visits.
- Oral Sedation – Oral sedation is another way to keep you pain-free during your oral care procedures. However, sedation has an added benefit. It also reduces anxiety and keeps you calm while you receive treatment. Some patients also report that they don’t remember their procedure at all, which they consider a bonus.
- Modern Dental Services – You deserve the most efficient and effective service possible. This is why we have incorporated modern dental technology into our daily care. Digital impressions are accurate and don’t involve biting down on a tray filled with goo. Digital X-rays allows us to see images of your teeth and bones in less time and use just a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays. Dental lasers also give us a cleaner way to treat gum disease and other problems.
- Comprehensive Care – You can make us your one-stop shop for dental services. We offer preventive treatments, restorative services, teeth replacements, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontic care, and some oral surgeries in our office.
If you are a new patient, be sure to ask about getting your free Sonicare toothbrush. This can make your daily oral hygiene even more effective.
Get Service for Your Smile
You want to keep your smile healthy, and you want your teeth to look their best for many years to come. A key component of that is getting the quality, personal oral care that you deserve. Don’t take chances when it comes to your mouth. Choose a dental practice that you can count on to prevent and treat problems and to help you achieve your smile goals.
At Pierce & Knight Family Dentistry, you and your loved ones can trust that you will receive high-quality care from a team that values your comfort. Discover all the things we can do for you. Plan to visit us soon for a dental checkup.